Historical Updates, Events and Milestones for YDF
All genesis NFTs of initial liquidity providers and advisors unstaked to reduce emissions
YDF team purchased ARB NFT #139 ARB NFT #139 Unstaked (125,320 YDF burned) YDF Treasury ARB NFT #109 unstaked (28,182 YDF burned)
YDF team purchased ETH NFT #1314 ETH NFT #1314 unstaked YDF from returned principal burned (396,211 YDF burned)
YDF team buys YDF from user created OTC Pool YDF purchased from OTC Pool burned (105,996 YDF burned)
YDF NFT APRs reduced from 50% / 75% max APR to 35% / 50% max APR for Single Side / Liquidity stakes.
YDF team purchased ETH NFT #1098 ETH NFT #1098 unstaked (5,921 YDF burned) YDF from returned NFT principal burned (97,672 YDF burned)
YDF Treasury ARB NFT #107 unstaked (403,893 YDF burned) YDF from returned NFT principals burned (108,883 YDF burned)
YDF Treasury ETH NFT #30 unstaked (1,162,770 YDF burned) YDF from returned NFT principal burned (2,321,729 YDF burned)
YDF Market buyback of 3.41 ETH on ETH YDF Treasury ETH NFT #1037 unstaked (711,174 YDF burned) YDF from buy back and returned NFT principal burned (563,893 YDF burned)
YDF Team market buy back of 4 ETH on Arb YDF from buy back burned on ARB (305,312 YDF burned) YDF Team market buy back of 4 ETH on Eth YDF from buy back burned on ETH (308,177 YDF burned)
NFT Marketplace updated with direct links to individual NFTs
YDF Treasury ETH NFT #2186 unstaked (206,749 YDF burned) Returned YDF principal burned (51,917 YDF)
YDF Team purchased ETH NFT #796 ETH NFT #796 unstaked (321 YDF burned) YDF Team purchased ETH NFT #2404 ETH NFT #2404 unstaked (32,981 YDF burned) YDF Team purchased ETH NFT #1906 ETH NFT #1906 unstaked (1,388 YDF burned) YDF Treasury held ETH NFT #2188 unstaked (122,661 YDF burned) YDF Team market buy of 3 ETH YDF from buyback and returned NFT principal burned (330,789 YDF burned)
YDF Team purchased ETH NFT #64 ETH NFT #64 unstaked (19,389 YDF burned) Returned YDF principal burned (30,610 YDF burned)
YDF Site Updates
- Added additional decimal places in the UI for smaller priced indexes, such as LINK and DOGE. This is to ensure the user can visually see a more precise price and know exactly what their take profit restriction will be on the site UI.
- Made the Profit Taking warning more clear when closing a position that is in the profit, but not yet meeting the profit taking restrictions.
- Changed Daily Avg Revenue / Annual Normalized Revenue on the Dashboard to 30 day running calculation. This should better display the trend and overall potential of the platform.
- Added NFT Price Guide to the Docs to assist both buyers and sellers with finding a price for a YDF NFT.
First NFT Buyback and Burn YDF Team purchased ETH NFT #1428 NFT #1428 unstaked (58,003 YDF Burned) Returned YDF Principal Burned (16,744 YDF Burned)
YDF Site Updates
- Marketplace Floor Price stat changed to Platform Revenue.
- Marketplace Stats added to the Dashboard. Marketplace Revenue also added into the Daily Avg and Normalized Revenue calculations
- Marketplace NFT Owner Wallets are now clickable to load the wallet in its respective Scan site if you want to go blockchain diving
- Perpetual Future Stats were removed from the Leaderboard and added to the Dashboard to make the Dashboard a one-stop-shop for all the stats for easy viewing.
- Mobile - selecting a Navigation Menu item will now automatically close the menu instead of having to manually X out of it
- Leaderboard now defaults to "This Month" and will essentially "reset" at the beginning of the month to allow traders to compete for top spot each month.
Perpetual Futures updates:
- Added support to use other tokens as collateral for opening positions
- Better index pricing optimization
- Added support for Trigger orders (take profit / stop loss)
- Improved UI/UX