Historical Updates, Events and Milestones for YDF
YDF NFT APRs reduced from 50% / 75% max APR to 35% / 50% max APR for Single Side / Liquidity stakes.
NFT Marketplace updated with direct links to individual NFTs
YDF Team purchased ETH NFT #796 ETH NFT #796 unstaked (321 YDF burned) YDF Team purchased ETH NFT #2404 ETH NFT #2404 unstaked (32,981 YDF burned) YDF Team purchased ETH NFT #1906 ETH NFT #1906 unstaked (1,388 YDF burned) YDF Treasury held ETH NFT #2188 unstaked (122,661 YDF burned) YDF Team market buy of 3 ETH YDF from buyback and returned NFT principal burned (330,789 YDF burned)
YDF Site Updates
- Added additional decimal places in the UI for smaller priced indexes, such as LINK and DOGE. This is to ensure the user can visually see a more precise price and know exactly what their take profit restriction will be on the site UI.
- Made the Profit Taking warning more clear when closing a position that is in the profit, but not yet meeting the profit taking restrictions.
- Changed Daily Avg Revenue / Annual Normalized Revenue on the Dashboard to 30 day running calculation. This should better display the trend and overall potential of the platform.
YDF Site Updates
- Marketplace Floor Price stat changed to Platform Revenue.
- Marketplace Stats added to the Dashboard. Marketplace Revenue also added into the Daily Avg and Normalized Revenue calculations
- Marketplace NFT Owner Wallets are now clickable to load the wallet in its respective Scan site if you want to go blockchain diving
- Perpetual Future Stats were removed from the Leaderboard and added to the Dashboard to make the Dashboard a one-stop-shop for all the stats for easy viewing.
- Mobile - selecting a Navigation Menu item will now automatically close the menu instead of having to manually X out of it
- Leaderboard now defaults to "This Month" and will essentially "reset" at the beginning of the month to allow traders to compete for top spot each month.
Perpetual Futures updates:
- Added support to use other tokens as collateral for opening positions
- Better index pricing optimization
- Added support for Trigger orders (take profit / stop loss)
- Improved UI/UX